Friday, August 20, 2010

when have you had a judgemental attitude? what did this do to you? to others? How would you recommend approaching people who need help or correction? How would you want someone to approach you?

I did have a judgmental attitude and I do believe that I do even now - everyone has to be judgmental at some degree in order to assess what should be done right. But it has to be taken in balance so as not to offend God with your pride nor other people with what you say.

I would recommend that you first admit your human frailty. Most, if not all the people I have corrected committed sins that I too have committed at some point in my life. I'd like someone to approach me (with rebuke) the same way. Honest, concise, humble and with the Word of God.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment