Thursday, September 20, 2012

5 Reasons why I was going to Hell

I believe that there is a place called hell where eternal fire and suffering exists. Where nothing but eternal pain, horror and excruciating torture is felt. I believe that this hell is one of two places where people go when they die. I believe I was headed down there. Hell1) I'm a Liar I lie. I don't remember when I did it the first time. But I'm sure it wasn't far from when I was born. I don't remember when I did it the last time either - but I'm sure it wasn't far from today. 2) I'm a Thief I steal. Something grabs my attention, piques my desire, arouses my greed - I take it. It's not mine. But I store it away anyway. I've stolen some things. 3) I'm an Adulterer My eyes wander to and fro. My heart yearns for the forbidden. I lust after another woman who is not my wife. My heart darkens. I've fallen deep and fallen often. 4) I'm a Fornicator Taken deep by my lust, I wandered out to sate my appetite for my fleshly yearning. I go after another woman. I can never go back. There is no second virginity. 5) I'm a Murderer I am guilty of murdering the only Son of God. He was crucified in my stead - a sinless man took away my sins on the cross. An excruciating, tortuous and painful death that should have been mine. Jesus Christ was the only qualified substitute for me. I was well on my way to hell - inherently evil. Trapped in my sinful desires. But God, in His great grace and love for me, sent His Son - Jesus Christ, to die for my stead so that I won't have to go to hell. Because of Jesus' sinless life, death could not hold Him. He was raised again to life on the third day and I await His return - to go and join Him in His Kingdom in heaven. He did it for you too, you know?

Posted via email from h3sean's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment