Monday, February 22, 2010

Why loving someone too much can be dangerous | God and you

I’ve been talking about love and how to love a person of the opposite sex with my previous posts. I hoped to elaborate more on why it’s dangerous to love someone too much in this entry. Does it really happen? What are the consequences of loving someone too much?

Been through a lot lately. I haven’t been posting all that frequent as you might have noticed. Been busy with fixing stuff for work like my NBI clearance, TIN, SSS, etc. It’s amazing how many things you need to do to get employed. This post is inspired by my relationship with a very special someone with whom I have learned with and gained wisdom with.

Getting too close can make you lose focus

Getting too close can make you lose focus

Posted via web from h3sean's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment